This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.90.
A SUPERIOR SOLUTION
NO MATTER HOW YOU MEASURE IT
No moving parts: those three words go a long way to describe why solid state drives provide a better overall experience and lower TCO than spinning drives. The X300 also requires far less care and feeding from IT: no moving parts mean no mechanical crashes. Experience what you're missing.
NEXT GENERATION CACHING TECHNOLOGY
nCache™ 2.0 technology uses a combination of both SLC and X3/TLC flash blocks to improve endurance, increase efficiency, and boost performance. By writing all the data to SLC blocks first, the write amplification on the X3 blocks is decreased.
REAL-TIME ERROR HANDLING
The X300 SSD also includes a new and robust on-the-fly error handling mechanism called DataGuard™ Client technology, which uses a page-level striping with distributed parity for an added layer of data protection. This mechanism recovers errors that other traditional error correction mechanisms don't.
A VERTICAL FOCUS
SanDisk is involved at every step along the way, from NAND production to designing the drive. We know flash from the electron level up: that means we can meet the specifications and performance requirements you demand.
• nCache 2.0 – Improves user responsiveness by supporting SLC cache and high productivity use cases
• DataGuard Client™ – improves the reliability of the drive and incorporates a robust error handling mechanism that provides a last line of data protection
• Vertically Integrated Validation: NAND to Device – Ensures the device meets specifications over customers' environments
• Easy migration – Leveraging the maturity and proven designs of predecessors
• Low power with DEVSLP support and InstantGo compatibility
Manufacturer : SanDisk
Form Factor: 2.5"
Height: 7 mm
Interface: SATA III - 6Gb/s
Host Controller Interface: Controller:
Flash Memory Type: None
Max. Read: 530 MB/s
Max. Write: 470 MB/s
DRAM Cache Memory :N/A
DRAM Cache Memory Type:
Max. Random Read 4K: 90 IOPS
Max. Random Write 4K: 74 IOPS
CAS atency: N/A
Power Consumption (active):0.95
Connectivity 1 x SATA III - 6Gb/s
OS Support: Any os
Package Type: Retail